Rates and Insurance
Payment for services is important in any professional relationship. This is even truer in therapy. Payment is due at the time services are rendered unless other arrangements have been made. Advance notice will be given if my fees should change.
- The standard fee for a 50-minute therapy session is $120 (this includes individual, family, and couples therapy, as well as a phone therapy session)
- No charge for calls about appointments or similar business.
If you miss your scheduled therapy appointment and have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the contracted rate of the session.
Cash or Check
I'm currently an in-network provider with Anthem Blue Cross, United Health Group/Optum, Cigna, and HealthNet. I also accept PPO plans with out-of-network benefits.
Important questions to ask your insurance carrier:
- What are my in-network and out-of-network outpatient mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have a deductible that needs to be met before I receive such coverage?
- How many sessions per year am I cover for?
- Does my plan restrict coverage for any particular mental health diagnoses?
If you have any questions about this process feel free to contact me (619) 849-0014 for additional help.