As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I provide therapy services for teenagers and adults of all ages. Here is a list of different types of therapy that I offer:
Personal 1:1 therapy involving therapist and client.
Marriage & Family Therapy:
Therapy involving therapist and family members who desire to help each other become healthier and learn more effective ways of communicating, working through conflict, and relating to one another with grace, love, and respect.
Therapy for couples who are interested in enhancing the strength and resilience of their relationship before they enter into marriage. Various personality and relationship inventories implemented upon request.
Areas of Specialty
I treat a variety of issues related to psychological health and wellbeing. Some of which, include:
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Eating Disorders
- Body Image Concerns
- Grief & Loss
- Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth & Development
- Family Conflict
- Faith & Spirituality
I am happy to present current psychological research on a variety of topics at local schools, businesses, and churches in the San Diego area. Current available speaking topics include:
- Healthy Relationships
- Eating Disorder Prevention and Awareness
- Grieving the Loss of a Beloved Pet
- Overcoming Depression
- Hope in the Midst of Suffering
- How Our Psychology Can Impact Our Faith Development and Experience of God
- Parenting Classes aimed at Helping Kids Build Emotional Intelligence and Psychological Resiliency